MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) — Southern Oregon University and Rogue Community College Higher Education Center in downtown Medford will be closed until noon Thursday because of a bomb threat.
The Mail Tribune reports (https://goo.gl/EE8Nrq ) officials said the threat was found Wednesday written on a campus whiteboard.
Medford police say no suspicious devices have been found.
Police say the threat indicated the incident would happen Thursday morning.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI conducted search at his Mar-a-Lago estate
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
Officials say the campus would be closed until noon Thursday as a precaution.
No further information was immediately released.
Information from: Mail Tribune, http://www.mailtribune.com/