BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — More than 500 available hunting licenses for the spring wild turkey season are now available to North Dakota residents.
The state Game and Fish Department offered 5,655 licenses for the spring hunt, and 554 remained after the license lottery.
They’re now being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications must be submitted online.
The spring season opens April 14 and runs through May 20.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A single word sparks a crossfire between the Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- 'Whoa, that's not right': Georgia towns lead census appeals
- A 12-year-old wrote his governor to oppose a gun law. A stray bullet killed him on Christmas
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations