BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — More than 500 available hunting licenses for the spring wild turkey season are now available to North Dakota residents.
The state Game and Fish Department offered 5,655 licenses for the spring hunt, and 554 remained after the license lottery.
They’re now being offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Applications must be submitted online.
The spring season opens April 14 and runs through May 20.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Goodbye passport stamps, hello biometrics: Customs is getting faster
- California sinkhole swallows third car as drivers ignore 'ROAD CLOSED' sign
- Pentagon: Chinese spy balloon spotted over Western US
- Deer could be a reservoir of old coronavirus variants, study suggests
- Do rapid COVID tests still work?