BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — The FBI says a 30-year-old Lame Deer man has died of injuries suffered in an assault last weekend.
The Bureau of Indian Affairs has a man in custody in the death of Ozzy Lee Wilson. The suspect’s name has not been released.
Officers responded to a residence in Lame Deer on Sunday to a report of a man who had been assaulted and was unresponsive. The FBI did not say where or when Wilson died.
FBI Supervisory Agent Travis Burrows said an autopsy was planned on Friday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I didn't really learn anything': COVID grads face college
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- Simmering threat of violence comes to fore with search of Trump property
- If Trump illegally removed official records, would he be barred from office?
- Florida man filming sunrise killed when sand dune collapses