O’FALLON, Mo. (AP) — The Missouri State Highway Patrol says one person has died in a crash on a snow-covered road west of St. Louis.
Television station KSDK reports that the crash happened Saturday morning on a rural highway near the St. Louis suburb of O’Fallon.
The patrol says a southbound vehicle on the snow-covered road slid into the northbound lanes, crashing into another vehicle.
The patrol says the southbound driver was killed, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Mueller reveals Trump's attempts to choke off Russia probe VIEW
- 3 climbers presumed dead after Banff avalanche
- Here's the redacted Mueller report and what you need to know about it
- Key takeaways from Robert Mueller's Russia report VIEW
- Subpoena issued for Mueller report: 'It falls to Congress'
The name of the person killed had not been released by midday Saturday.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com