O’FALLON, Mo. (AP) — The Missouri State Highway Patrol says one person has died in a crash on a snow-covered road west of St. Louis.
Television station KSDK reports that the crash happened Saturday morning on a rural highway near the St. Louis suburb of O’Fallon.
The patrol says a southbound vehicle on the snow-covered road slid into the northbound lanes, crashing into another vehicle.
The patrol says the southbound driver was killed, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Joe Manchin's machinations reach a crescendo as he distances himself from his party while cutting deals on its agenda — all in public view
- In Idaho, 49th in U.S. COVID vaccination, one county stands out as success story
- Alec Baldwin berates daughter, 11
- Some fast-food items contain chemicals linked to serious health problems, study shows
- Men shot by Kyle Rittenhouse can be called 'rioters' and 'looters' but not 'victims,' judge rules
The name of the person killed had not been released by midday Saturday.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com