O’FALLON, Mo. (AP) — The Missouri State Highway Patrol says one person has died in a crash on a snow-covered road west of St. Louis.
Television station KSDK reports that the crash happened Saturday morning on a rural highway near the St. Louis suburb of O’Fallon.
The patrol says a southbound vehicle on the snow-covered road slid into the northbound lanes, crashing into another vehicle.
The patrol says the southbound driver was killed, while the other driver suffered minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Massive blackout hits tens of millions in South America VIEW
- U.S. buries digital land mines to menace Russia’s power grid
- Severed head of prehistoric wolf found in Siberia, perfectly preserved
- A Chicago man died after the family took him off life support. Then he walked through the door.
- Court's conservatives overturn precedent; liberals ask 'which cases the court will overrule next'
The name of the person killed had not been released by midday Saturday.
Information from: KSDK-TV, http://www.ksdk.com