JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A Mississippi man has been arrested on allegations he raped a relative who is a vulnerable adult.
Attorney General Jim Hood, in a news release, said 53-year-old Andrew McGraw was formally charged with one count each of rape and incest at his initial court appearance Friday before Kemper County Justice Court Judge Mary Gully.
Bond was set at $100,000 for each charge against McGraw, who was arrested Thursday.
It was unknown if he’s represented by an attorney.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
If convicted, McGraw faces up to 10 years in prison on the incest charge and life on the rape charge.