MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Authorities have identified four hunters who remain missing after a crash in the Idaho backcountry.
The Idaho County Sheriff’s Office on Sunday said the men are: Koby Clark of Bozeman, Montana, Reece Rollins of Terrebonne, Oregon and brothers Raymond and Jesse Ferrieri of Mahapac Falls, New York.
According to the Ravalli Republic , authorities recovered the SUV on Wednesday from the upper Selway River. The vehicle flipped into the river early Monday in a remote part of central Idaho about 60 miles west of Darby, Montana.
Authorities have continued searching for the men, but Idaho County Sheriff Doug Giddings has described the effort as a “recovery” mission.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
Two of the men inside escaped the vehicle with minor injuries and have returned to their homes in Georgia.