MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — Authorities have identified four hunters who remain missing after a crash in the Idaho backcountry.
The Idaho County Sheriff’s Office on Sunday said the men are: Koby Clark of Bozeman, Montana, Reece Rollins of Terrebonne, Oregon and brothers Raymond and Jesse Ferrieri of Mahapac Falls, New York.
According to the Ravalli Republic , authorities recovered the SUV on Wednesday from the upper Selway River. The vehicle flipped into the river early Monday in a remote part of central Idaho about 60 miles west of Darby, Montana.
Authorities have continued searching for the men, but Idaho County Sheriff Doug Giddings has described the effort as a “recovery” mission.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Deadly fungus spread rapidly during the pandemic, CDC says
- Are allergies making you tired, or is it COVID … or something else?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Miami Beach struggles with spring break violence, big crowds VIEW
- How immune are we? Why knowing this is essential for post-pandemic life
Two of the men inside escaped the vehicle with minor injuries and have returned to their homes in Georgia.