ADA, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in Ohio say a 13-year-old autistic boy who was reported missing in Hardin County has been found dead.
The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office says Friday night the body of Samuel Rowold was recovered from a pond a short distance from his home in Ada. He was last seen Friday afternoon.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office had issued a missing child advisory saying Samuel had autism was non-verbal.
No further information about the case was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Fear mounts in Austin as serial bomber uses tripwire VIEW
- Teen shoots girl in Maryland school, killed in confrontation VIEW
- Self-driving vehicle strikes and kills pedestrian in Arizona VIEW
- He attends an elite university but lives in a crowded, leaky trailer VIEW
- Package bound for Austin explodes at Texas FedEx facility; second package recovered