ADA, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in Ohio say a 13-year-old autistic boy who was reported missing in Hardin County has been found dead.
The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office says Friday night the body of Samuel Rowold was recovered from a pond a short distance from his home in Ada. He was last seen Friday afternoon.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office had issued a missing child advisory saying Samuel had autism was non-verbal.
No further information about the case was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH