ADA, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in Ohio say a 13-year-old autistic boy who was reported missing in Hardin County has been found dead.
The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office says Friday night the body of Samuel Rowold was recovered from a pond a short distance from his home in Ada. He was last seen Friday afternoon.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office had issued a missing child advisory saying Samuel had autism was non-verbal.
No further information about the case was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- Salmonella contamination in turkey is widespread and unidentified