ADA, Ohio (AP) — Authorities in Ohio say a 13-year-old autistic boy who was reported missing in Hardin County has been found dead.
The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office says Friday night the body of Samuel Rowold was recovered from a pond a short distance from his home in Ada. He was last seen Friday afternoon.
The Ohio Attorney General’s Office had issued a missing child advisory saying Samuel had autism was non-verbal.
No further information about the case was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- New round of US-China tariffs raise fears of an economic Cold War
- Trump Jr. mocks sexual assault claim against Kavanaugh
- Grizzly's rare aggressive attack kills 1, puzzles officials
- Kavanaugh's accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies WATCH
- Hearing sets up dramatic showdown between Kavanaugh, accuser WATCH