BARRETT, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota State Patrol says an 18-year-old man died after his car went off the road and caught fire in Barrett.
Authorities say the man was north on Highway 55 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he went off the road. The State Patrol says the car caught fire when underbrush and dry grasses under it began to burn.
KMSP-TV reports the investigation is ongoing. The man has not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Official: Girl told 911 'send the police now' as cops waited
- Another, faster-spreading omicron subvariant dominates new COVID cases in U.S.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- After 10 years on the run, couple pleads guilty in Federal Way scuba diver’s death
- Prepare for sticker shock if you are traveling this summer
Information from: KMSP-TV, http://www.myfox9.com