BARRETT, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota State Patrol says an 18-year-old man died after his car went off the road and caught fire in Barrett.
Authorities say the man was north on Highway 55 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he went off the road. The State Patrol says the car caught fire when underbrush and dry grasses under it began to burn.
KMSP-TV reports the investigation is ongoing. The man has not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 40% of people with coronavirus have no symptoms; might they be the key to ending the pandemic?
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Oregon trooper injured, 24 arrested in Portland protests VIEW
- Jerry Falwell Jr. will take an indefinite leave of absence from Liberty
- How accurate are virus tests? What's behind Ohio governor’s yes/no results.
Information from: KMSP-TV, http://www.myfox9.com