BARRETT, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota State Patrol says an 18-year-old man died after his car went off the road and caught fire in Barrett.
Authorities say the man was north on Highway 55 at about 3 a.m. Saturday when he went off the road. The State Patrol says the car caught fire when underbrush and dry grasses under it began to burn.
KMSP-TV reports the investigation is ongoing. The man has not been identified.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Tri-Cities teen charged with selling his friend to an adult for sex
- Trump, in call, urged Ukraine to investigate Biden's son VIEW
- Warren says her tax plan asks just 'two cents' of the super-rich. How much of a hit would they take?
- Women leave Montana town over border agency lawsuit backlash
- Where have the wild birds gone? 3 billion fewer than in 1970
Information from: KMSP-TV, http://www.myfox9.com