MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Utility crews were working to restore power to a neighborhood north of Minneapolis after a car accident that injured three people caused an outage.
Police say one of the people injured in the Friday night crash is in critical condition.
WCCO-TV reports that the accident happened at about 9:25 p.m. when an SUV hit another car, causing the car to go off the road and crash into an electrical box.
Excel Energy says it expects to restore power sometime Saturday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- This major discovery upends long-held theories about the Maya civilization
- Saudi government acknowledges Khashoggi was killed while visiting Saudi consulate
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $1.6B, thanks to worsening odds
Information from: WCCO-TV, http://www.wcco.com