MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Utility crews were working to restore power to a neighborhood north of Minneapolis after a car accident that injured three people caused an outage.
Police say one of the people injured in the Friday night crash is in critical condition.
WCCO-TV reports that the accident happened at about 9:25 p.m. when an SUV hit another car, causing the car to go off the road and crash into an electrical box.
Excel Energy says it expects to restore power sometime Saturday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Can 'Jeopardy!' whiz James Holzhauer be beat? The science of memory and recall, explained
- Trump plans to release thousands of migrants in two Democratic strongholds, Florida officials say
- Ammo from crashed F-16 safely destroyed
- Trump's sanctions on Iran are hitting Hezbollah hard
Information from: WCCO-TV, http://www.wcco.com