RUIDOSO, N.M. (AP) — Electricity has been restored to nearly 4,000 customers in Ruidoso after an outage caused by a fire at a mill.
Authorities say the power was shut off Tuesday morning because of a gas leak that occurred at the Old Dowlin Mill.
KRQE-TV says the gas leak then caused an explosion and in order to put the fire out, PNM crews had to go over power lines.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Ocasio-Cortez wants 2 justices impeached for ‘lying under oath’
- Aide: Trump dismissed Jan. 6 threats, wanted to join crowd
- Justices side with doctors convicted in pain pill schemes
- Family dog dies protecting kids from mountain lion in Colorado
Information from: KRQE-TV, http://www.krqe.com