MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Dolphins revoked the season tickets of a group involved in a fight in Hard Rock Stadium’s upper deck during a game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The team also announced in a statement issued late Tuesday that the unidentified fans are also banned from the stadium. Miami television station WFOR (http://cbsloc.al/2g55K8v ) reports another fan filmed the brawl in section 334 during Sunday’s game. The video shows men in Dolphins attire punching people wearing 49ers clothing.
The Dolphins said they immediately investigated and identified the season ticket holders who were involved. The team said “this type of behavior and conduct is not acceptable.”
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick drew loud boos from Dolphins fans Sunday for his political views, including recent comments in favor of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro.
Most Read Stories
- Give to panhandlers or don’t? Some towns try cracking down
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch watches Raiders game from the stands, rides BART train after being ejected
- Seattle startup co-founder Matt Bencke was ‘a force of nature’ | Obituary
- A chilly La Niña winter likely in Pacific Northwest, but don’t fret about drenching of last year
- Check out this new drone footage of the Bertha-dug Highway 99 tunnel WATCH
Information from: WFOR-TV, http://www.wfor.com/