BALTIMORE (AP) — Transit authorities say a man who jumped onto the tracks in front of a moving metro train in Baltimore was killed.
Maryland Transit Administration spokesman Paul Shepard told The Baltimore Sun that the man was struck at the Mondawmin station at around 11:30 p.m. on Friday. He said the incident may have been a suicide. MTA police are investigating.
The man was not identified. No further details were released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What a 'super' El Niño could mean for winter weather in the U.S.
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, trailblazer and champion of liberal priorities, dies at age 90
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Plane that crashed, killing Rep. Peltola's husband, had over 500 pounds of meat and antlers on board
- Proud Boy who disappeared ahead of his Jan. 6 sentencing was found unconscious by agents at his home
Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com