BOW, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire’s Department of Transportation will hold two public meetings to review and discuss the proposed widening of Interstate 93 in the areas of Bow and Concord.
Up for discussion is the proposed widening of the I-93/I-89 interchange in Bow northerly about four miles to the I-93/I-393 interchange in Concord.
The project also will include interchange reconstruction/reconfiguration at Exits 12, 13, 14, and 15 on I-93, Exit 1 on I-89, and Exit 1 on I-393.
The meetings are scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 14, at the Bow Memorial School Cafeteria and Thursday, Feb. 15, and the Transportation Department headquarters. Both meetings are scheduled for an open house from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., followed by a presentation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen