BOW, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire’s Department of Transportation will hold two public meetings to review and discuss the proposed widening of Interstate 93 in the areas of Bow and Concord.
Up for discussion is the proposed widening of the I-93/I-89 interchange in Bow northerly about four miles to the I-93/I-393 interchange in Concord.
The project also will include interchange reconstruction/reconfiguration at Exits 12, 13, 14, and 15 on I-93, Exit 1 on I-89, and Exit 1 on I-393.
The meetings are scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 14, at the Bow Memorial School Cafeteria and Thursday, Feb. 15, and the Transportation Department headquarters. Both meetings are scheduled for an open house from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m., followed by a presentation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Documents used to wiretap Trump ex-adviser Carter Page disclosed
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH