NEW YORK (AP) — Mayim Bialik is “Boying Up.”
The Emmy-nominated star of “The Big Bang Theory” and author of the best-selling book, “Girling Up,” is now writing a book about boys and childhood.
Penguin Young Readers said Thursday that “Boying Up: How to be Bold, Brave and Brilliant” will draw upon her background in neuroscience and her experiences as a mother of two sons to discuss how boys grow up “biologically, psychologically, and sociologically.”
The book is scheduled to come out next May.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Where you're most likely to catch COVID: New study highlights high-risk locations
- Reporter is hit by car on air, striking a nerve with TV journalists
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- You had breakthrough COVID. Can you start living like it’s 2019?
- McConnell: Black people vote at similar rates to 'Americans'
Bialik’s other books include “Beyond the Sling” and “Mayim’s Vegan Table.”