LITTLE RIVER, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina police are searching for two masked men who robbed a Domino’s Pizza at gunpoint.
The Sun News reports that the robbery happened late Wednesday night in Little River along Highway 9, a popular route people take to North Myrtle Beach.
A police report says Horry County officers were called around midnight to the crime scene, which is about 10 minutes from the ocean.
A manager told police that two men walked toward him and one pulled a gun out. He then asked “where’s the money at?”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Do rapid COVID tests still work?
- When she named her breakfast cafe Woke, a conservative backlash followed
- A bear in Colorado took 400 selfies. Fashion pros say they're a star
- Priscilla Presley files petition questioning validity of Lisa Marie Presley’s will
- George Santos scandal consumes Congress, chafes lawmakers on both sides of aisle
A police report said the suspects stole money from a lock box in the store office as well as the cash register. The amount stolen redacted in a version of the police report that was made public.