LITTLE RIVER, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina police are searching for two masked men who robbed a Domino’s Pizza at gunpoint.
The Sun News reports that the robbery happened late Wednesday night in Little River along Highway 9, a popular route people take to North Myrtle Beach.
A police report says Horry County officers were called around midnight to the crime scene, which is about 10 minutes from the ocean.
A manager told police that two men walked toward him and one pulled a gun out. He then asked “where’s the money at?”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- They relied on rapid COVID tests to gather safely; now some wish they hadn't
- New sequence of images shows Tonga volcano's devastation
- Cracker Barrel served a cleaning chemical to a customer; now the restaurant must pay him $9.3M
- How to find a quality mask (and avoid counterfeits)
- A hiker went camping despite warnings about severe winter weather. Six rescuers in snowshoes had to save him.
A police report said the suspects stole money from a lock box in the store office as well as the cash register. The amount stolen redacted in a version of the police report that was made public.