SALISBURY, Md. (AP) — A Maryland county has sued a city over an unpaid bill for the air conditioning system.
The Daily Times of Salisbury reports that Wicomico County filed a lawsuit March 7 seeking more than $350,000 from the city of Salisbury for its share of capital expenditures at the Government Office Building.
The lawsuit says the city and county entered into a management agreement for the share building in 2011, but Salisbury failed to reimburse the county for energy-saving measures installed in 2012. The county has requested arbitration to resolve the matter, but says Salisbury has thus far refused.
But city officials say the dispute could be over as soon as Friday. City officials said in a statement that officials from both entities met to try to resolve differences Thursday.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Several powerful earthquakes strike off the shore of Canada
- Trump administration eyes defining transgender out of existence
- Did you see that painting hanging behind Trump during ‘60 Minutes’ interview? Here's what we know about it
- 4 Americans among 5 dead in Costa Rica rafting accident
- Leaked video shows Khashoggi 'body double' after killing VIEW
Information from: The Daily Times of Salisbury, Md., http://www.delmarvanow.com/