LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A Mary J. Blige concert in Louisville has been canceled.
The “Be Without You” singer had been scheduled to perform at the KFC Yum! Center on Saturday. A news release from the venue issued Saturday morning said the concert had been canceled. The release did not say why the show was called off.
People who purchased tickets through Ticketmaster will automatically get refunds. Everyone else must but be returned to the original point of purchase to get a refund. Fans can return tickets to the KFC Yum! Center box office Monday through Friday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The concert was part of Blige’s 2017 “Strength of a Woman” tour.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.