ST. LOUIS (AP) — A man has died after being struck by a car, and police say it may not be an accident.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that police were called about 5:30 a.m. Saturday to a report of a man hit by a car. The man was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Police now say the man may have been struck as part of a “domestic-related” incident. They did not elaborate, but homicide detectives are investigating.
No arrests have been made.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Author Salman Rushdie stabbed on lecture stage in New York
- A child abductee's journey back
- FBI seized top secret documents in Trump estate search
- Anne Heche, TV, film and stage actor, dies at 53 from injuries sustained in L.A. car crash
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Information from: St. Louis Post-Dispatch, http://www.stltoday.com