RIDGELAND, Miss. (AP) — A man’s body has been pulled from the bottom of a pool at an apartment complex in Ridgeland, a suburb of Jackson.
Multiple media outlets report the incident happened Friday at the Ridgeland Ranch Apartments. Maintenance workers found the body and called 911 about 8:45 a.m.
The man was clothed and there were no obvious signs of injury.
Ridgeland Police don’t have any witnesses and the man was not carrying any identification. Officers canvased the apartment complex with a photo of the victim in an effort to identify him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- Peter Tork, endearingly offbeat bassist and singer in the Monkees, dies at 77 VIEW
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Rare snow dusts Vegas strip, sticks to LA-area foothills VIEW
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
Police have ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death.