RIDGELAND, Miss. (AP) — A man’s body has been pulled from the bottom of a pool at an apartment complex in Ridgeland, a suburb of Jackson.
Multiple media outlets report the incident happened Friday at the Ridgeland Ranch Apartments. Maintenance workers found the body and called 911 about 8:45 a.m.
The man was clothed and there were no obvious signs of injury.
Ridgeland Police don’t have any witnesses and the man was not carrying any identification. Officers canvased the apartment complex with a photo of the victim in an effort to identify him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Cosby in cuffs: TV star gets 3 to 10 years for sex assault VIEW
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Archaeologists discover 'massive' ancient building in Egypt VIEW
- Mormon women’s group aims call for probe of Kavanaugh allegations at LDS senators
Police have ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death.