RIDGELAND, Miss. (AP) — A man’s body has been pulled from the bottom of a pool at an apartment complex in Ridgeland, a suburb of Jackson.
Multiple media outlets report the incident happened Friday at the Ridgeland Ranch Apartments. Maintenance workers found the body and called 911 about 8:45 a.m.
The man was clothed and there were no obvious signs of injury.
Ridgeland Police don’t have any witnesses and the man was not carrying any identification. Officers canvased the apartment complex with a photo of the victim in an effort to identify him.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Julian Assange has been charged, prosecutors reveal inadvertently in court filing
Police have ordered an autopsy to determine the cause of death.