TULSA, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma suspect accused of robbing another man at knifepoint has been arrested after the victim described his attacker’s distinctive facial tattoos, including a pair of horns and an anti-police obscenity.
Tulsa police officer Leland Ashley says 27-year-old Paul Wayne Terry was arrested Saturday on a complaint of robbery with a dangerous weapon. He’s being held on $100,000 bail.
Ashley says the victim told police that Terry and a woman knocked on his apartment door on Friday, forced their way inside, and that Terry threatened to stab him if he didn’t turn over his wallet. He told police that Terry had horns tattooed on his forehead.
Ashley says Terry was arrested the next day, adding: “He wasn’t hard to identify.”
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Forced to play in 'panties,' the Norwegian beach handball team decided they'd had enough
- Largest US quake in half-century causes Alaska little damage
- Another coronavirus variant has reached Florida. Here's what you need to know.
- MacKenzie Scott, French Gates join to award $40M for gender equality efforts in U.S.
- Tucker Carlson falsely claims Anthony Fauci 'created' COVID-19
Jail records don’t indicate if Terry has an attorney.