CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man who called 911 to say he’d just shot to death two women in a San Diego suburb has killed himself more than 100 miles away.
Thirty-eight-year-old David Bell was found dead in Norwalk at around 9 a.m. Friday.
Police say Bell called 911 at around 3 a.m. and reported killing two women in the Chula Vista condominium where he lived.
In separate bedrooms, police found the bodies of 38-year-old Aura Mancilla — believed to be Bell’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend — and her aunt, 58-year-old Patricia Garcia.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
An alert was issued for him. Authorities later found him in a parked car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.