CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man who called 911 to say he’d just shot to death two women in a San Diego suburb has killed himself more than 100 miles away.
Thirty-eight-year-old David Bell was found dead in Norwalk at around 9 a.m. Friday.
Police say Bell called 911 at around 3 a.m. and reported killing two women in the Chula Vista condominium where he lived.
In separate bedrooms, police found the bodies of 38-year-old Aura Mancilla — believed to be Bell’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend — and her aunt, 58-year-old Patricia Garcia.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
An alert was issued for him. Authorities later found him in a parked car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.