CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man who called 911 to say he’d just shot to death two women in a San Diego suburb has killed himself more than 100 miles away.
Thirty-eight-year-old David Bell was found dead in Norwalk at around 9 a.m. Friday.
Police say Bell called 911 at around 3 a.m. and reported killing two women in the Chula Vista condominium where he lived.
In separate bedrooms, police found the bodies of 38-year-old Aura Mancilla — believed to be Bell’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend — and her aunt, 58-year-old Patricia Garcia.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- France strikes back against Trump, emphasizing a lack of 'common decency'
- California fire has claimed 63 as missing list grows to 631 WATCH
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
An alert was issued for him. Authorities later found him in a parked car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.