CHULA VISTA, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a man who called 911 to say he’d just shot to death two women in a San Diego suburb has killed himself more than 100 miles away.
Thirty-eight-year-old David Bell was found dead in Norwalk at around 9 a.m. Friday.
Police say Bell called 911 at around 3 a.m. and reported killing two women in the Chula Vista condominium where he lived.
In separate bedrooms, police found the bodies of 38-year-old Aura Mancilla — believed to be Bell’s girlfriend or ex-girlfriend — and her aunt, 58-year-old Patricia Garcia.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
- White House attempts to clarify Trump's response to whether Russia is still targeting US elections
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
An alert was issued for him. Authorities later found him in a parked car, dead from an apparently self-inflicted gunshot.