WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — A man who killed a fellow kitchen worker at a Yonkers, New York restaurant has pleaded guilty to manslaughter.
Westchester County District Attorney Anthony A. Scarpino Jr. says Francisco Smile Nicasio-Ramirez of Queens pleaded guilty Wednesday.
The 54-year-old victim, Rafael Pena of Yonkers, was stabbed with a kitchen knife after he and his co-worker got into an argument last October.
The sentencing is scheduled for Aug. 8.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Space station discarded some trash. It rained fire in California's sky WATCH
- Ship owned by U.S. Navy tips over at Edinburgh port, injuring dozens
- Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies, partly due to 'political climate'
- 2 people dig out of jail with toothbrush, get caught at IHOP, officials say
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events