SALINA, Kan. (AP) — The Kansas Highway Patrol says a Florida man died after he was hit by a car as he walked along Interstate 70 near Salina.
The patrol says 35-year-old Cody Nordlund of New Port Richey, Florida, died in the accident Sunday night.
He was walking in an eastbound lane of the interstate in Saline Count when he was struck by a vehicle.
The driver of the vehicle stopped at the scene.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- 3 babies, 2 adults stabbed at home that police suspect was a ‘birth tourism’ site
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
It was not immediately clear why Nordlund was walking in the interstate.