LEMMON VALLEY, Nev. (AP) — Northern Nevada law enforcement officials have arrested a man on suspicion of arson after his Lemmon Valley home burned down.
KOLO-TV reports the home caught fire Thursday morning in Lemmon Valley, north of Reno.
Fire officials say the flames covered 70 percent of the house, leaving the house destroyed.
No injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Jan. 6 witness Anthony Ornato is at the center of a battle over credibility
- Bezos lashes out at Biden over call for lowering of gas prices
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- The 20-somethings who help the 70-somethings run Washington
- An excavation in the sea depths recovers Hercules from the afterlife
Officials say the man was initially arrested for resisting a peace officer.
The arson charge was added after an investigation by the Washoe County Sheriff’s Office and the Nevada State Fire Marshal.
Information from: KOLO-TV, http://www.kolotv.com