BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities on Long Island say a man has been struck and killed by a train.
Newsday reports the collision happened around 6:50 p.m. Wednesday near Brentwood. A Long Island Rail Road spokeswoman says the man was not supposed to be on the tracks.
No further information was available.
Most Read Stories
- Swedish Health’s ambitious Seattle plans involved a developer with a stake in their success VIEW
- Prison escape of Darren Berg, Washington’s ‘Mini Madoff,' is like ‘Shawshank Redemption,' official says
- Video surfaces of Seahawks' top draft pick Malik McDowell's arrest, and it is very NSFW
- Seattle police recommend charging ex-City Council candidate for false reporting in voucher program | Times Watchdog
- Family finds solace in Washington state — and a new life — five years after daughter was killed at Sandy Hook VIEW
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com