BRENTWOOD, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities on Long Island say a man has been struck and killed by a train.
Newsday reports the collision happened around 6:50 p.m. Wednesday near Brentwood. A Long Island Rail Road spokeswoman says the man was not supposed to be on the tracks.
No further information was available.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?
- Sniffles? Cancer? Under Medicare plan, payments for office visits would be same for both
- L.A. Times restaurant critic Jonathan Gold loved food and his city, was beloved by readers
- After a week of walkbacks, Trump returns to Russia doubting
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
Information from: Newsday, http://www.newsday.com