NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Authorities say a man has been struck and killed while crossing a New Orleans street.
New Orleans police say the collision happened around 6:30 p.m. Thursday at South Claiborne Avenue and Adams Street.
Police say the man was struck by a Ford Explorer that was heading west on South Claiborne. He died at a hospital.
Police say their investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Claims of shoddy production draw scrutiny to a second Boeing jet
- Democrats subpoena Mueller report amid calls for impeachment
- Sanders goes on offensive defending credibility after report
- A portrait of the White House and its culture of chaos, dishonesty VIEW
- Man angry about virginity pleads guilty to threatening women