NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Authorities say a man has been struck and killed while crossing a New Orleans street.
New Orleans police say the collision happened around 6:30 p.m. Thursday at South Claiborne Avenue and Adams Street.
Police say the man was struck by a Ford Explorer that was heading west on South Claiborne. He died at a hospital.
Police say their investigation is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 2nd man dies at California home of Democratic party donor
- Less beef, more beans. Experts say world needs a new diet
- Crushing defeat for May's deal leaves Brexit path unclear
- Government shutdown may upend State of the Union speech WATCH
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez vs. Wall Street: Lawmaker wins spot on powerful House committee