NEW YORK (AP) — A man has been stabbed on the street in midtown Manhattan and police have a person in custody.
WABC says the stabbing occurred around 1 p.m. Monday at 33rd Street and Fifth Avenue.
The victim was taken to Bellevue Hospital with stab wounds and is expected to survive.
Police say the 22-year-old suspect is a FedEx driver.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Trump says FBI searched estate in major escalation of probe
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Trump did flush ripped-up papers down toilets, photos in upcoming book reveal
- How the Inflation Reduction Act might impact you — and change the U.S.
Police believe the stabbing was the result of an ongoing dispute.
FedEx released a statement saying they were cooperating with authorities.
Information from: WABC-TV, http://www.7online.com