LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — A man selling bluejeans has been shot in the visitors’ parking lot of the Clinton Presidential Center in what police say was a robbery.
Little Rock Police Public Affairs Officer Lt. Steven McClanahan says three men approached the 19-year-old victim and his cousin Monday evening and at least one of them drew a handgun and fired, striking the victim in the leg. McClanahan says the injury is not life-threatening, and that the victim was taken by his cousin to a hospital.
Police have not released the victim’s name.
McClanahan stressed that the incident is not related to the presidential election. The Clinton Center had closed for the day at the time of the shooting.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hackers release data after LA school district refuses to pay ransom
- Trump escalates attacks on McConnell with 'DEATH WISH' post
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Marin, once known for vaccine skeptics, now tells them ‘you’re not welcome’
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
Police were searching for the three men Monday night.