HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts man who prosecutors say possessed a book titled, “How to Practice Child Love,” has pleaded guilty to receiving child pornography.
The U.S. Attorney’s office says 75-year-old Edward Dupont, of Holyoke, entered his plea Tuesday in federal court.
Prosecutors say Dupont was arrested in August 2015 after federal agents seized a computer with 16,000 images and 35 videos of child pornography.
Dupont acknowledged he used the computer to download the images and access child pornography websites. He told prosecutors he did not have sexual contact with children.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- John Cynn claims World Series of Poker title, wins $8.8M VIEW
- Pussy Riot upstages Putin with protest that halts World Cup VIEW
- Trump's remarks about changing European culture draw ire WATCH
- Arizona man arrested after trying to pull over troopers
The U.S. Attorney’s office says Dupont faces up to 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. His sentencing is scheduled for April 26.