HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts man who prosecutors say possessed a book titled, “How to Practice Child Love,” has pleaded guilty to receiving child pornography.
The U.S. Attorney’s office says 75-year-old Edward Dupont, of Holyoke, entered his plea Tuesday in federal court.
Prosecutors say Dupont was arrested in August 2015 after federal agents seized a computer with 16,000 images and 35 videos of child pornography.
Dupont acknowledged he used the computer to download the images and access child pornography websites. He told prosecutors he did not have sexual contact with children.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump leads aggressive, all-out GOP drive to save Kavanaugh WATCH
- Kavanaugh’s yearbook page is ‘horrible, hurtful’ to a woman it named
- Coddling parents of Chinese college students stay close by in ‘tents of love’
- 'How'd you find me?': Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has been holed up in a beach house amid media firestorm
- Rosenstein still has his job _ at least till Trump showdown
The U.S. Attorney’s office says Dupont faces up to 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. His sentencing is scheduled for April 26.