HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts man who prosecutors say possessed a book titled, “How to Practice Child Love,” has pleaded guilty to receiving child pornography.
The U.S. Attorney’s office says 75-year-old Edward Dupont, of Holyoke, entered his plea Tuesday in federal court.
Prosecutors say Dupont was arrested in August 2015 after federal agents seized a computer with 16,000 images and 35 videos of child pornography.
Dupont acknowledged he used the computer to download the images and access child pornography websites. He told prosecutors he did not have sexual contact with children.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Boeing 787 flight reaches 801 mph as a furious jet stream packs record-breaking speeds
- 'I ruined my life. I ruined my future': Two American wives of ISIS militants want to come home
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- US: Alabama woman who joined Islamic State is not a citizen
The U.S. Attorney’s office says Dupont faces up to 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. His sentencing is scheduled for April 26.