HOLYOKE, Mass. (AP) — A Massachusetts man who prosecutors say possessed a book titled, “How to Practice Child Love,” has pleaded guilty to receiving child pornography.
The U.S. Attorney’s office says 75-year-old Edward Dupont, of Holyoke, entered his plea Tuesday in federal court.
Prosecutors say Dupont was arrested in August 2015 after federal agents seized a computer with 16,000 images and 35 videos of child pornography.
Dupont acknowledged he used the computer to download the images and access child pornography websites. He told prosecutors he did not have sexual contact with children.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- CNN's Acosta back at White House after judge's ruling VIEW
- Fire deaths rise to 71 ahead of Trump's California visit WATCH
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
The U.S. Attorney’s office says Dupont faces up to 15 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. His sentencing is scheduled for April 26.