NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities are investigating the suspected overdose death at Trump Tower of a man romantically linked to reality TV personality Bethenny Frankel.
A spokeswoman for the New York City medical examiner’s office has identified the man as Dennis Shields.
The 51-year-old Shields had been known for being the on-again, off-again boyfriend of Frankel, who gained fame as a star of “The Real Housewives of New York City.”
Police responding to a 911 call say they discovered the body shortly after 9 a.m. on Friday at President Donald Trump’s high-rise on Fifth Avenue.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Warren says her tax plan asks just 'two cents' of the super-rich. How much of a hit would they take?
- A look at the revived allegations against Justice Kavanaugh
- Cokie Roberts, longtime political journalist, dies at 75 VIEW
- 8 Years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by Manhattan DA
- Trapped at a waterfall, they sent an SOS message in a water bottle and were rescued
An emergency medical service team pronounced Shields dead at the scene.
Frankel went to high school with Shield’s estranged wife.