NEW YORK (AP) — Authorities are investigating the suspected overdose death at Trump Tower of a man romantically linked to reality TV personality Bethenny Frankel.
A spokeswoman for the New York City medical examiner’s office has identified the man as Dennis Shields.
The 51-year-old Shields had been known for being the on-again, off-again boyfriend of Frankel, who gained fame as a star of “The Real Housewives of New York City.”
Police responding to a 911 call say they discovered the body shortly after 9 a.m. on Friday at President Donald Trump’s high-rise on Fifth Avenue.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Down-ballot Democrats move to distance themselves from Sanders
- A small bookstore pondered its future after a day without a sale. After a tweet, it became overwhelmed with orders.
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Case of missing Idaho children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths
- The most expensive home in L.A. cost Jeff Bezos only 0.13% of his net worth
An emergency medical service team pronounced Shields dead at the scene.
Frankel went to high school with Shield’s estranged wife.