BEARCREEK, Wis. (AP) — Authorities say one person has died in a house fire near Bear Creek in Outagamie County.
WLUK-TV reports the fire broke out about 11 p.m. Monday at a home in the Town of Deer Creek. Three people, including a toddler, were able to escape the fire, but one man did not. Firefighters remained on the scene overnight.
Information from: WLUK-TV, http://www.fox11online.com
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Trump stalks out on Democrats, demands end of investigations VIEW