BEARCREEK, Wis. (AP) — Authorities say one person has died in a house fire near Bear Creek in Outagamie County.
WLUK-TV reports the fire broke out about 11 p.m. Monday at a home in the Town of Deer Creek. Three people, including a toddler, were able to escape the fire, but one man did not. Firefighters remained on the scene overnight.
Information from: WLUK-TV, http://www.fox11online.com
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Federal judge in Texas rules Obama health-care law unconstitutional
- Interior Secretary Zinke resigns amid investigations
- The iconic U.S. company raising the stature of corrupt governments around the world
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- George Conway calls Trump a liar after Kellyanne Conway defends president on TV