COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Authorities are looking for a driver who was involved in a hit-and-run crash that killed a pedestrian in northeast Colorado Springs.
The Gazette reports officers found a man lying on East Woodmen Road on Saturday night. The victim, whose name has not been released, died at a hospital.
The vehicle that hit the man is described as a lighter-colored 1998 to 2000 Ford Ranger.
No other information was released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Health plans no longer have to cover preventive care at no cost. Here’s what to know
- AP sources: Trump facing at least 1 felony charge in NY case WATCH
- One key player did not cooperate with prosecutors: Trump’s financial gatekeeper
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- A rescue dog and goat are best friends. A shelter put them up for adoption as a pair.
Information from: The Gazette, http://www.gazette.com