BOSTON (AP) — A man has been fatally injured in a Boston shooting.
The Boston Police Department responded to a call for a person shot on Hartford Street in Dorchester shortly around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.
Officers found a man in his 30s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Boston Police Commissioner William Evans says investigators are trying to determine a motive for the attack and is encouraging the public to come forward with any information.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Archie Battersbee, gravely ill 12-year-old, dies after removal of life support
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Key Washington primary 2022 election results
- Everyone loves e-bikes - except some who have to share roads with them
No suspects have been arrested. This is Boston’s 16th murder in 2018.