ALEXANDER, N.D. (AP) — Authorities say an 89-year-old man was killed after he was pinned between a livestock trailer and a fence post in northwestern North Dakota.
The North Highway Patrol says a 33-year-old Jacob Heen was backing up a tractor and trailer to a fence to load cattle in a pasture Friday morning near Alexander.
Troopers say the victim sustained serious injuries after being pinned and was transported to a Montana hospital where he died.
The man’s name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Russian men, dying in war, leave many families sad, angry and silent
- Flooding washes away Kentucky coal country stalwarts