LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — A 22-year-old man has been imprisoned for shooting at a vehicle full of people in Lincoln.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that Shantrell Hickey was sentenced Wednesday to 20 to 50 years. He’d been found guilty of discharging a firearm near a vehicle and of using a firearm to commit a felony.
Police say he fired at least seven shots at the vehicle on Feb. 21, 2017. No injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Obama quietly gives advice to 2020 Democrats, but no endorsement
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Coalition of states sues Trump over national-emergency declaration to build border wall
- He threw away a napkin at a hockey game. It was used to charge him in a 1993 murder.
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com