LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — A 22-year-old man has been imprisoned for shooting at a vehicle full of people in Lincoln.
The Lincoln Journal Star reports that Shantrell Hickey was sentenced Wednesday to 20 to 50 years. He’d been found guilty of discharging a firearm near a vehicle and of using a firearm to commit a felony.
Police say he fired at least seven shots at the vehicle on Feb. 21, 2017. No injuries were reported.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
Information from: Lincoln Journal Star, http://www.journalstar.com