ATLANTA (AP) — A man has been found shot to death in a wooded area of Atlanta.
Atlanta police Capt. Reginald Moorman tells news outlets that officers responding to a report of shots fired in southwest Atlanta on Monday night found an abandoned, running vehicle and shell casings in the street.
Officers canvassed the area for evidence of a person shot, and found the body not far from the car.
Police have not released the man’s identity, but say he’s between 20 to 30 years old.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Alec Baldwin wonders whether Trump's 'SNL' attack poses 'a threat to my safety'
- Newspaper calls for KKK resurgence, schools rescind honors
- Smollett developments leave some baffled, others outraged
- Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020 WATCH
- Intimidation, pressure and humiliation: Inside Trump’s two-year war on the investigations encircling him VIEW
Police do not have a description of any suspects.