ATLANTA (AP) — A man has been found shot to death in a wooded area of Atlanta.
Atlanta police Capt. Reginald Moorman tells news outlets that officers responding to a report of shots fired in southwest Atlanta on Monday night found an abandoned, running vehicle and shell casings in the street.
Officers canvassed the area for evidence of a person shot, and found the body not far from the car.
Police have not released the man’s identity, but say he’s between 20 to 30 years old.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Trump backs down, says he misspoke on Russia meddling WATCH
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Trump says he accepts US intelligence on Russian interference in election but denies collusion
Police do not have a description of any suspects.