ATLANTA (AP) — A man has been found shot to death in a wooded area of Atlanta.
Atlanta police Capt. Reginald Moorman tells news outlets that officers responding to a report of shots fired in southwest Atlanta on Monday night found an abandoned, running vehicle and shell casings in the street.
Officers canvassed the area for evidence of a person shot, and found the body not far from the car.
Police have not released the man’s identity, but say he’s between 20 to 30 years old.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Turkey: 'Atrocious' recording suggests killer used drugs VIEW
- In Malibu, Woolsey Fire claims celebrities' homes
- Sheriff: California wildfire's death toll rises to 48 WATCH
- A reader's guide to 12 Trump administration targets House Democrats are preparing to investigate
- Utility emailed Northern California woman about power-line problems 1 day before fire
Police do not have a description of any suspects.