ATLANTA (AP) — A man has been found shot to death in a wooded area of Atlanta.
Atlanta police Capt. Reginald Moorman tells news outlets that officers responding to a report of shots fired in southwest Atlanta on Monday night found an abandoned, running vehicle and shell casings in the street.
Officers canvassed the area for evidence of a person shot, and found the body not far from the car.
Police have not released the man’s identity, but say he’s between 20 to 30 years old.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect
Police do not have a description of any suspects.