WILKINSBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police are asking for help from the public in investigating the homicide of a man found shot to death in an alley in a borough near Pittsburgh.
Allegheny County homicide investigators said emergency responders were notified about an unresponsive man in the Wilkinsburg alley at about 6:40 p.m. Saturday.
The man was found to have gunshot wounds was pronounced at the scene. The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office identified him as 29-year-old Aaron David James of Wilkinsburg.
Police said that shots were reported in the area about three hours before the 911 call about the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- As probe closes in, Trump distances himself from Cohen
- Some link depression, failed LASIK
- 'Nobody should work here — ever': Teen uses intercom to quit Walmart
- Delta says no more support kittens, puppies on flights
- Amazon executives grilled, jeered at New York City Council hearing
Anyone who heard or saw anything connected with the case is asked to call the county police tip line.