WILKINSBURG, Pa. (AP) — Police are asking for help from the public in investigating the homicide of a man found shot to death in an alley in a borough near Pittsburgh.
Allegheny County homicide investigators said emergency responders were notified about an unresponsive man in the Wilkinsburg alley at about 6:40 p.m. Saturday.
The man was found to have gunshot wounds was pronounced at the scene. The Allegheny County medical examiner’s office identified him as 29-year-old Aaron David James of Wilkinsburg.
Police said that shots were reported in the area about three hours before the 911 call about the body.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- In Baltimore and other cities, a stolen NSA tool wreaks havoc
- Harriet Tubman is already appearing on $20 bills whether Trump officials like it or not
- ‘It was like a zoo:’ Death on an unruly, overcrowded Everest
- A 102-year-old woman is being evicted so the landlords' daughter can move in
- Hawaii woman missing for 2 weeks rescued from Maui forest VIEW
Anyone who heard or saw anything connected with the case is asked to call the county police tip line.