HAPPY VALLEY, Ore. (AP) — A man has been fatally stabbed in Happy Valley and police say they have a person of interest in custody.
KGW-TV reports that deputies from the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office responded Monday to the Hawks Ridge Apartments in the 13000 block of SE 162nd Ave., near SE Sunnyside Road, at 9:20 p.m. and found the 40-year-old victim.
No further details about the stabbing have been released.
The sheriff’s office says there is no danger to the public.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Goodbye passport stamps, hello biometrics: Customs is getting faster
- California sinkhole swallows third car as drivers ignore 'ROAD CLOSED' sign
- Deer could be a reservoir of old coronavirus variants, study suggests
- Do rapid COVID tests still work?
- Oregon kidnapping suspect dies of self-inflicted gunshot