BROCKTON, Mass. (AP) — Police say a man was killed in a shooting outside a bar in Brockton.
Officers were called to Dylan’s Bar at 789 Centre Street around 2 a.m. Saturday on reports of a shooting and found a man with multiple gunshot wounds.
The man was taken to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. He has been identified as 42-year-old David J. Carroll, of Brockton.
Massachusetts State Police and Brockton Police are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact them.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Ex-policeman charged with decades-old serial killings VIEW
- 'Tase me, and you'll see what happens,' an American Airlines flier said. Police did — 10 times.
- A lynching memorial is opening in Alabama. The country has never seen anything like it VIEW
- He froze to death inside a multimillion-dollar town house — and now the state is investigating
- Recycling innovator Eric Lundgren loses appeal on computer restore discs, must serve 15-month prison term