LODGE GRASS, Mont. (AP) — A fatal officer-involved shooting is under investigation in Lodge Grass.
Mayor Quincy Dabney tells KULR-TV that a Bureau of Indian Affairs officer shot and killed a man Sunday night.
The BIA declined to confirm witness accounts that the man was shot several times.
Dabney notes residents of Lodge Grass and the Crow Indian Reservation are still healing from a triple murder last August.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Sherpa climbs Everest twice in a week, breaks his record with his 24th ascent
- 'American Taliban' fighter to be released after 17 years VIEW
- Ex-partner of deceased skater Coughlin says she was abused
- Mnuchin says Tubman $20 bill design delayed past 2020
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
Information from: KULR-TV, http://www.kulr8.com