LODGE GRASS, Mont. (AP) — A fatal officer-involved shooting is under investigation in Lodge Grass.
Mayor Quincy Dabney tells KULR-TV that a Bureau of Indian Affairs officer shot and killed a man Sunday night.
The BIA declined to confirm witness accounts that the man was shot several times.
Dabney notes residents of Lodge Grass and the Crow Indian Reservation are still healing from a triple murder last August.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Court: Sotomayor shoulder injury worse than first thought
- Student says Confederate flag theft sparked protests
- Miss America 2005 marries same-sex partner in Alabama
- Paul Allen's team finds wreck of storied USS Helena, torpedoed in 1943 VIEW
- The gaping hole in Sean Hannity's story about being Michael Cohen's client | Analysis
Information from: KULR-TV, http://www.kulr8.com