LODGE GRASS, Mont. (AP) — A fatal officer-involved shooting is under investigation in Lodge Grass.
Mayor Quincy Dabney tells KULR-TV that a Bureau of Indian Affairs officer shot and killed a man Sunday night.
The BIA declined to confirm witness accounts that the man was shot several times.
Dabney notes residents of Lodge Grass and the Crow Indian Reservation are still healing from a triple murder last August.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- What happens when 25,000 Amazon workers flush toilets?
- 5 things to watch this week in the Mueller probe
- Trump said he thinks 'the people would revolt' if he were impeached
- Trump threatens shutdown in wild encounter with Democrats WATCH
- 4 journalists and a newspaper are Time's Person of the Year
Information from: KULR-TV, http://www.kulr8.com