LODGE GRASS, Mont. (AP) — A fatal officer-involved shooting is under investigation in Lodge Grass.
Mayor Quincy Dabney tells KULR-TV that a Bureau of Indian Affairs officer shot and killed a man Sunday night.
The BIA declined to confirm witness accounts that the man was shot several times.
Dabney notes residents of Lodge Grass and the Crow Indian Reservation are still healing from a triple murder last August.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Winners and losers from the October Democratic debate
- Woman pointed gun at window before Fort Worth officer killed her, nephew told police
- University may lose Superman papers over Liz Cheney comments
- Russian hacker indicted by Mueller is held in Belarus, then released
- AP FACT CHECK: Dems flub details on climate, guns, Syria VIEW
Information from: KULR-TV, http://www.kulr8.com