WOODBRIDGE, Va. (AP) — A northern Virginia man has died after getting out of his car in a road-rage confrontation and getting pinned between two vehicles.
Prince William County Police say 53-year-old Larry Dean Walker of Woodbridge was driving his pickup truck on the Prince William Parkway in Woodbridge Wednesday when he got into an argument with a 34-year-old man driving a sedan. It’s unclear what sparked the argument.
Police say both vehicles stopped as they approached backed-up traffic. Walker got out of his truck and walked toward the sedan.
The sedan driver moved into the parkway’s left lanes and in the process struck Walker and a minivan.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The fabulously wealthy are fueling a booming luxury ranch market out West
- In America's fastest-growing metro, a rising fear water will run out
- Trump is rushing to hire seasoned lawyers. But he keeps hearing 'No'
- The coming California megastorm
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
Police say Walker became pinned between the sedan and minivan and died at the scene.
Police said Thursday they’re still investigating whether to file charges.