LEIGH, Neb. (AP) — A man has been killed in a rollover crash in eastern Nebraska’s Colfax County.
The accident occurred a little before 8:30 a.m. Friday on a county road. Deputies and medics sent to the scene found 61-year-old Michael Hadcock pinned beneath a truck.
Colfax County Attorney Denise Kracl says Hadcock was taken to a Columbus hospital, where he died. Hadcock lived in rural Leigh.
Kracl says in a news release that Hadcock had been headed north when his truck left the roadway and rolled, ejecting Hadcock.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion
- Kavanaugh gave private assurances. Collins says he ‘misled’ her
- The man most responsible for ending Roe worries that it could hurt his party
- Thousands of Seattle protesters gather downtown after Supreme Court reverses Roe v. Wade
- Biden signs landmark gun measure, says 'lives will be saved'