BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A man was killed after being hit by a BSNF Railway work train in Wolf Point.
BNSF spokesman Ross Lane tells The Billings Gazette that an initial investigation indicates the man may have been crawling around under the train while it was parked and was killed when it began moving at about 1 a.m. Thursday.
BNSF maintenance workers called 911.
Roosevelt County Undersheriff John Summers says the victim was a man who appeared to be in his 30s. His name has not been released.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Body of missing famed U.S. extreme skier recovered in Nepal
- What are ultra-processed foods? What should I eat instead?
- Fact check: The false claim that Senate GOP seeks ‘to end Social Security and Medicare’
- U.S. mountaineer’s body found two days after avalanche on peak in Nepal
- Daylight saving ends soon. Wait, didn't lawmakers vote to end this?
Information from: The Billings Gazette, http://www.billingsgazette.com