ELM CITY, N.C. (AP) — A man has died after he stepped in front of a train in North Carolina.
Local media outlets report the man was struck by a freight train around 8 p.m. Tuesday in Elm City in Wilson County.
The man’s name has not been released yet.
No other details were immediately available. The crash was still under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Italian bridge collapse sends cars plunging, killing 26 WATCH
- How to find and delete Google’s tracking of your devices
- Google tracks your movements, like it or not
- Woman tells police she's a 'clean, thoroughbred, white girl'
- Glacier latest US park to be scorched by Western wildfires VIEW