ELM CITY, N.C. (AP) — A man has died after he stepped in front of a train in North Carolina.
Local media outlets report the man was struck by a freight train around 8 p.m. Tuesday in Elm City in Wilson County.
The man’s name has not been released yet.
No other details were immediately available. The crash was still under investigation.
Most Read Stories
- With work permits in limbo, spouses of H-1B visa holders worry they’ll lose jobs
- Seattle police fatally shoot man near Ravenna Park
- King County Republican chair criticized after telling gun-control advocate 'Do not ever contact me again'
- Man who accused Ed Murray of sexual abuse found dead in Auburn motel WATCH
- Crashes involving 25 vehicles shut down snow-slicked I-90