ELM CITY, N.C. (AP) — A man has died after he stepped in front of a train in North Carolina.
Local media outlets report the man was struck by a freight train around 8 p.m. Tuesday in Elm City in Wilson County.
The man’s name has not been released yet.
No other details were immediately available. The crash was still under investigation.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel like that?'
- In Mississippi, GOP concern rises over U.S. Senate runoff
- CIA concludes Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's assassination
- George Conway, husband of Trump aide, would rather 'move to Australia' than vote for president again