JOHNSTON, R.I. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died in a weekend fire at a home in Johnston.
The state fire marshal’s office says 64-year-old Bradley Nugeness was pronounced dead at a hospital after being pulled from the blaze around 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim’s elderly parents were injured in the blaze. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The man who stood behind Trump VIEW
- Fuller picture emerges of viral video encounter between Native American and Catholic students
- Trump says he'll give State of Union after shutdown ends VIEW
- Trump says he directed Sarah Sanders 'not to bother' with White House news briefings
- Trump wants to deliver State of Union next week as planned VIEW