JOHNSTON, R.I. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died in a weekend fire at a home in Johnston.
The state fire marshal’s office says 64-year-old Bradley Nugeness was pronounced dead at a hospital after being pulled from the blaze around 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim’s elderly parents were injured in the blaze. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Dead in cars and homes: Northern California fire toll at 42 VIEW
- New exercise guidelines: Move more, sit less, start younger WATCH
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Heart meeting features fish oil, vitamin D, cholesterol news
- Stan Lee, creator of a galaxy of Marvel superheroes, dies VIEW