JOHNSTON, R.I. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died in a weekend fire at a home in Johnston.
The state fire marshal’s office says 64-year-old Bradley Nugeness was pronounced dead at a hospital after being pulled from the blaze around 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim’s elderly parents were injured in the blaze. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- The little-noticed surge across the U.S.-Mexico border: Americans heading south VIEW
- Judge sides with Congress over Trump in demands for records
- Who is Robert Smith, the man paying off Morehouse graduates’ loans?
- Morehouse College graduates’ student loans to be paid off by billionaire
- Five things to know about Morehouse donor Robert F. Smith