JOHNSTON, R.I. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died in a weekend fire at a home in Johnston.
The state fire marshal’s office says 64-year-old Bradley Nugeness was pronounced dead at a hospital after being pulled from the blaze around 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim’s elderly parents were injured in the blaze. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- GOP, Kavanaugh accuser in standoff over her Senate testimony WATCH
- Memory's frailty may be playing role in Kavanaugh matter
- In 1992, Cory Booker admitted to groping a high school classmate and issued a call for sexual respect