JOHNSTON, R.I. (AP) — Authorities have identified a man who died in a weekend fire at a home in Johnston.
The state fire marshal’s office says 64-year-old Bradley Nugeness was pronounced dead at a hospital after being pulled from the blaze around 4 p.m. on Saturday.
The victim’s elderly parents were injured in the blaze. There was no immediate word on their conditions.
An investigation into the cause of the fire is ongoing.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- U.S. Naval Academy: New hair rules don't apply to midshipmen
- Nation's new aircraft carrier enters next phase at shipyard
- Trump questions US intel, not Putin, on Russia 2016 meddling WATCH
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Lava crashes through roof of Hawaii tour boat, injuring 23