BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was critically injured in a crash with a school bus.
A Florida Highway Patrol news release says the crash occurred Friday morning in Brooksville.
Officials say the 53-year-old man made a left turn in front of an oncoming Hernando County School bus, which slammed into the passenger side of his car. He was taken to a nearby hospital.
The bus had been carrying 20 Springstead High School students. One student sustained minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Trump tests presidential power, declares emergency at border WATCH
- Unclaimed $1.5B prize: South Carolina could be big loser too
- High-tech degrees and the price of an avocado: The data New York gave to Amazon
- Hungry bear goes for ride after getting stuck on trash truck
- Woman finds tiger in house, tells dispatch: 'I'm not lying' WATCH
Charges were pending.