BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was critically injured in a crash with a school bus.
A Florida Highway Patrol news release says the crash occurred Friday morning in Brooksville.
Officials say the 53-year-old man made a left turn in front of an oncoming Hernando County School bus, which slammed into the passenger side of his car. He was taken to a nearby hospital.
The bus had been carrying 20 Springstead High School students. One student sustained minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- 'I believed we were going to die': An elevator in a Chicago skyscraper fell 84 floors, requiring a dramatic rescue of six people
- Anti-vaccination stronghold in North Carolina hit with state's worst chickenpox outbreak in 2 decades
- Homeless Samaritan tale raised $400K. Police say it's a lie
- Couple killed in crash driving to their wedding
- CNN drops suit against White House after Jim Acosta's press pass is fully restored
Charges were pending.