BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was critically injured in a crash with a school bus.
A Florida Highway Patrol news release says the crash occurred Friday morning in Brooksville.
Officials say the 53-year-old man made a left turn in front of an oncoming Hernando County School bus, which slammed into the passenger side of his car. He was taken to a nearby hospital.
The bus had been carrying 20 Springstead High School students. One student sustained minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- She moved to the opposite coast, but past catches up to Kavanaugh accuser
- Debunking 5 viral rumors about Christine Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Patti Davis: Why I don't recall all the details of my sexual assault
- As Senate hearing set for Kavanaugh, new accuser emerges VIEW
- Democrats know of second Kavanaugh accuser, New Yorker magazine reports
Charges were pending.