BROOKSVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man was critically injured in a crash with a school bus.
A Florida Highway Patrol news release says the crash occurred Friday morning in Brooksville.
Officials say the 53-year-old man made a left turn in front of an oncoming Hernando County School bus, which slammed into the passenger side of his car. He was taken to a nearby hospital.
The bus had been carrying 20 Springstead High School students. One student sustained minor injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Hundreds at vigils mourn victims of Branson boat accident WATCH
- Cohen secretly taped Trump discussing payment to Playboy model
- As president-elect, Trump was shown classified evidence of Putin’s hand in 2016 meddling
- Portland woman swerves off cliff and survives 7 days trapped on a secluded California beach
- Pilots recount rescue of suicidal man on Mount Hood
Charges were pending.