WRENTHAM, Mass. (AP) — A contractor is in critical condition after falling 30 feet from a home in Massachusetts.
Wrentham Police Chief William McGrath says first responders were called to the Wrentham home around 1 p.m. Sunday.
McGrath says the man was taken to a nearby hospital by helicopter with life-threatening injuries.
It is unclear what led to the man’s fall. Police have not released his identity.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- A grandma knew she was being scammed, so she decided to swindle the swindler
- Omicron’s spread could end ‘emergency phase’ of pandemic, world health official says
- Single word sparks crossfire between Supreme Court, NPR and its star reporter Nina Totenberg
- An old Virginia plantation, a new owner and a family legacy unveiled
- COVID-19 tests: Different types and when to use them
An investigation is ongoing.