PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors say a man has been convicted of killing a woman who was found dead of head injuries outside his New Jersey home.
Middlesex County prosecutors said 40-year-old Christopher Koller was also convicted Tuesday of hindering apprehension and drug charges.
Authorities said Koller threw 31-year-old Beth Bezek of Raritan out of the third-floor window of his Piscataway home in November 2016.
They said Koller then drove to New Brunswick, where he placed an anonymous call about the woman’s injuries.
Most Read Nation & World Stories
- Iraq broils in dangerous 120-degree heat as power grid shuts down
- Forest Service ‘legend’ among the four killed in McKinney fire
- Clu Gulager, rugged character actor of film and TV, dies at 93
- Sports on TV & radio: Local listings for Seattle games and events
- Texas church criticized for its take on ‘Hamilton’
Prosecutors said Koller faces a term of 30 years to life when he is sentenced June 21.